Re: Introduction

Hi,

I wanted to learn about the pre-requisites of getting into the development part. I guess it would be better If I go through the source code again...

Thanks,
Rupinder

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Marcel Holtmann <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rupinder,

> I have a good experience of g++ and have worked with bluetooth
> protocols using J2ME. Kindly guide me as to where do I begin before
> getting into blueZ development.

I have no idea what you are expecting from us here. We are not using C++
or J2ME for that matter for BlueZ at all.

Regards

Marcel