StartDiscovery doesn't exist

Hello Every Developer;

	I am appreciating for your answer my question about "What's the
API different between inadapter-api.txt and dbus-api.txt in
bluez-utils-3.36.tar.gz".

	Now I develop application with Bluez 4.x. But something happens
abnormally.
When I call function StartDiscovery over python-dbus, the system raise a
error:

File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 607, in
call_blocking message, timeout)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod:
Method "StartDiscovery" with signature "" on interface
"org.bluez.Adapter" doesn't exist

But the SetProperty, GetProperty are all right(These functions all come
from bluez4.x/doc/adapter-api.txt ).

	So I think maybe there are some librarys or other things version
too old.

	OS version:	Suse linux 11, 2.6.25.5-1.1-pae
	Daemon name: 	hcid

	So what's the problem? (Need I change the daemon hcid to
bluetoothd? If I need, how to do)

Thank you very much!

Uranus