Re: Bad encoding performance of Linux SBC audio codec

Christian

> I am sorry to say that the audio quality of the open source version of SBC
> is far worse than the reference implementation.

If you are using the standalone "sbc" project at sourceforge, then you
should try the version inside bluez. The standalone used to simply be
slower, but we identified & fixed some quality issues too that should
be backported.

--
Brad Midgley