Re: Some questions about audio on embedded systems

Deker

The hciattach etc patches for gumstix are buried in their openembedded
package, but come to think of it that was special case stuff for the
internal adapter. You'll use an external so you should be able to use
the latest and greatest packaging of bluez. That might mean replacing
the gumstix packge with something direct from the OE guys. You might
need to learn more about how OE packages and distros work.

To test things on your laptop, use the docs at wiki.bluez.org to set
up audio. You might be able to use d-bus calls to get the HFP
negotiation you need. It's easiest to prototype that stuff in python
using the examples in the wiki.

Brad

Brad Midgley