Re: Pairing with a Headset

At 15:36 12-10-08, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm using bluez-4.12/bluez-gnome-1.8 and tried out pairing my laptop
>with a SE HBH-610 headset
>
>A couple of questions:
>
>snip
>
>Q2 My os uses 2.6.26 and I have the following bt modules loaded:
>
>Module                  Size  Used by
>sco                     9472  2
>bnep                   11264  2
>rfcomm                 29328  4
>l2cap                  17920  16 bnep,rfcomm
>hci_usb                13084  3
>bluetooth              42852  11 sco,bnep,rfcomm,l2cap,hci_usb
>
>Do I need to apply the seven bt patches for 2.6.26 or will the
>headset work as is - i.e. is the btusb (?) module required for sco to work?
So, after applying patch-mh7 and recompiling, I get the btusb module
instead of hci_usb

When pairing using bluez-gnome, everything proceeds as normal up
until the "pairing complete" message at which point the system
freezes and the only way out is to switch off.

It's difficult to trouble-shoot as this system is totally ram based -
did anybody else see this problem?