Re: Simple pairing script instead of bluez-gnome

At 19:10 05-10-08, you wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>On Oct 5, 2008, at 16:19, John Frankish wrote:
> > $ simple-agent hci0 00:1E:45:8B:2A:33
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/usr/local/bin/simple-agent", line 3, in <module>
> >     import gobject
> > ImportError: No module named gobject
> >
> > I guess this means that either bluez-4.11 should be compiled against
> > python, or (more likely) I need some kind of python glib module?
>
>That means that you're missing the glib bindings for python.
>Additionally you'll also need the D-Bus python bindings to use the
>script.
>
>Johan

Hi Johan,

The dbus-python bindings don't seem too big a deal, but as per google
there seem to be plenty of issues with the python-glib bindings. Is
there a particular site/tarball you could recommend that is known to
work with the bluez scripts like simple-agent?

Thanks
John