Re: Motorola DC800

Brad,

 >afaik, this is still only possible using "a2recv" in the old btsco
project.

Is a2recv not for streaming audio from the DC800 to the PC?  I'm trying
to stream audio from the PC to the DC800.  I can't seem to find any
documentation on a2recv except the small snippet below from the
bluetooth-alsa build page.

 >The A2DP sink code receives a stream from another device. Run it with:
 > hciconfig hci0 class 0x200404
 > sdptool add A2SNK
 > ./a2recv

 >It will try to bind to the bluetooth adapter and send audio out to
/dev/dsp.

I have installed the btsco package and tried running this and a2recv
just hangs with no output.  Is there something else I need to do before
running a2recv?

I've also tried the command

mpg123 --au - file.mp3 | ./a2play bdaddr

where bdaddr is the address of the DC800, but this give no audio output
either.

Regards,
Stephan