Re: How to know the packet loss ratio of SCO socket

Hi, Marcel

> SCO are voice connections and they are CVSD encoded. It is not a
> reliable data transport. Use L2CAP or RFCOMM for that.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

I think you are right.
My original purpose is to test the voice quality when 12 SCO server-client pairs
are running in the same room (which means 12 small piconets contending the
channel, although each pair has its own frequency hopping pattern).

Is there any good way to gather the voice quality information? (actually I don't
know how to tell a voice qualify is "acceptable" to human ears. is there any
good references?)

Thanks,
Jui-Hao