bcsp_recv error while do hstest in bluez-utils-3.12

Hi all

I meet some errors while run hstest in bluez-utils-3.12.

toolchain: kernel-2.6.10,bluez-libs/utils-3.12, CSR BC4 UART, i-tech BlueBAND

my board can connect the headset in rfcomm and sco level,but some bcsp_recv errors issue out while run hstest, here is the result:
[root@root bin]$hstest play cq.wav 00:0D:3C:E8:1A:AC 2
Voice setting: 0x0060
RFCOMM channel connected
SCO audio channel connected (handle 45, mtu 64)
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Checksum failed: computed ab42 received 9707
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Error in BCSP hdr checksum
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Checksum failed: computed 0dbc received fff2
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet
bcsp_recv: Short BCSP packet

these errors never stop, and my headset can hear noise with no music
Is this the kernel version problem or anything else? how to solve it?

 Thanks

--
 Best Regards