Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:47 AM
Subject: Next Release, and Device.DiscoverServices

I have been working with Adapter.CreateDevice, and have been frustrated by finding that the list of UUIDs returned by Device.GetProperties is always empty.  (Getting the connectivity right is a necessary precursor to implementation of AVRCP with Metadata.)

Looking at the CVS, I see all have been quite busy, including adding a new DiscoverServices method, which I presume will do the querying of the remote SDP and filling in the list of UUIDs.  Am I correct?

I also see a lot of work around BT2.1 and SSP.

Given all of that, I am about to pull everything down from CVS, but am wondering if you are about to do another release (don't want to waste any effort if things are stabilizing enough to release again in a few days).

All the best,
DS