When Compiling Bluez-utilits , --enable-all don't including everything ?

Hi
    I am try to build the audio related bin in bluez-utilits.
    And I  am use ./configure --enable-all  , I found even if i build and
install all the package it depends on, the audio dir still do not get build.

    Then I check the configure script, and found that only if you
using --enable-audio , then the audio with get built.

    Is that designed to do so ?

Raymond