FW: BlueZ 3.32 HSP SCO Bug Report & Solution

Hello.

>can you please check with the latest CVS.

>I like to know if that issue is still present or if we actually fixed in the meantime.

Yes, the Latest CVS code(Rev 1.32) has still bug.

In sco_connect(common/glib-helper.c), BT SCO socket "sk" is made,

but "sk" is not delivered to transport_connect function

so I add “io_ctxt->fd=sk (669 line)” .

If you let me know how to commit my code on CVS, I would do.

Regards

Chan-yeol Park (박찬열)

Engineer

Mobile S/W Platform Lab.