[Bluetooth]Demone pand

Hi, perhaps i made a mistake in sending my previous e-mail, so i repost it.

I got a problem i can't solve. When i try to set up a PAN network
with bluez everything goes fine. Now i have to destroy this network and build
another one, where a node PANU of the old network is going to be the NAP of the
new one. When i type
Code:

pand --master --role NAP -sdp --listen

on the old PANU node nothing seems to happen, in fact if i type
Code:

ps auwx | grep pand

it returns only
Code:

1000     31882  0.0  0.0   3004   768 pts/0    S+   12:06   0:00 grep pand

which means that the daemon was not started. Sorry for my awful english, i hope
you could understand and give me some help.