Re: Link authentication problem with Logitech Dinovo Edge

Hello,

> Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 18:42:14 +0200
> From: Laurent Almeras <lntalm@xxxxxxx>
> Subject:  Link authentication problem with Logitech
> 	Dinovo Edge
> To: bluez-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hello,
>

> I'm currently experiencing connection problem with my Logitech Dinovo
> keyboard. I can realise pairing via gnome bluetooth-applet (popup asks
> for passkey, I type in on computer, then on keyboard => popup says all
> is fine). But then, each time I type a key on the bt keyboard, I have
> the following message in /var/log/messages and the connection fails (in
> the gnome bluetooth program, connect icon appears for 2 seconds then
> disappear).

I'm no longer experiencing this problem. After downgrading/upgrading
several times, gnome UI asks me to authorize my keyboard (yes/no dialog)
in place of asking a pin pairing (pin entry dialog). I don't know why ;
but now my keyboard works fine.

Thanks for your work

Laurent