BlueZ API Documentation

I am new to this mailing list and trying to evaluate BlueZ for one of my application requirement. I didnt find any updated BlueZ API Documentation, If any one can help me

Thanks
Saurabh Mukadam,

" The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job
  at hand, and the determination that whether we win or
  lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task
  at hand."

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.