[GSoC 2008]bluez-python

Greetings everyone,
I should send this earlier, ok....
First I wanna thank you guys for giving me this great opportunity. I believe
it will be a pleasure to work with Bluez Develop team.
My name is Li Dongyang and bluez-python is a high level python binding to
bluez using dbus-python. It will just face to Bluez 4.X API.

Currently we've encountred 2 problems.
One is about the mainloop.Many dbus and bluez operations need a mainloop,
and an option is let the user specify the mainloop they wanna use, and we
check the type of the mainloop, and import dbus.mainloop.glib(for gmainloop)
or dbus.mainloop.qt(for qt4 mainloop) and many other mainloops , and then set
it as the default mainloop.
Another is about the plugin system, when new plugin come out, an option is to
use org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable get the API xml, however, this makes
we difficult to modify the method. for example, we want DefaultHeadset() of
bluez-python return an object(not the dbus object) instance of AudioDevice or
Headset, not the dbus object path.

Anyone wanna discuss about bluez-python, fell free to mail me or ping me at
#bluez, my nick is missed(GMT +8)

Cheers