Re: hidd binary removed form bluez-utils package unable to connect as a result

Hi Stefan,

For those people and me, we were able to make our keyboard or mouse working before Hardy, now it doesn't work anymore. In my case, my mouse is seen by bluez-utils, but it does'nt connect (hidd missing). According to the number of posts for only a beta version of Ubuntu, you can immagine there will be a lot more people having this problem when it is released in one week.

Alexandre