Re: CreateProxy usage?

Hi Pierre-Yves,
You don't need to link against bluez AFAIK, you only link against the
sockets library which is included in libc. I'll try to write a wiki page
today, the other day I had some troubles with my electric power
provider, and forgot to make the wiki page.
But I've been able to write 2 examples on as master, the other as slave
using python and dbus, and I have C code around I can use too.
Cheers,
Manuel