restart periodic inquiry

Hi all,

I'm currently working with DBUS and GLIB. I have made a function that calls StartPeriodicDiscovery(). Everything works fine but, at certain point, I want to stop and restart it and here problems arise: when I call StopPeriodicDiscovery() my program exits and I can't call again StartPeriodicDiscovery. My program exits just after the StopPeriodicInquiry() is performed, and I dont call the g_main_loop_quit(loop) function. Is it a normal behaviour?
For me it is necessary to restart the inquiry procedure in some cases. Is there a way to restart the periodic discovery or should I move to the normal inquiry procedure? With the standard inquiry procedure I could call CancelInquiry and then I could start the inquiry procedure again.
Thanks all!

Adolfo
Cerchi una palestra vicino a casa? La trovi con Live Search Maps
 http://maps.live.it