Re: emmabuntus info

Actually in the GRUB menu:
press S to have speech-synhesis on
press G for English (or jsut press Enter as Enlish is the default)
press I to install emmabuntus in accessibility mode
Then the installer starts, with speech enabled.

This is more or less documented in:
https://emmabuntus.org/emmabuntus-accessibility-functions-manual
Just the "I" for install is not mentioned

I send this message to the list as well as Kyle and Jude, because my last
messages to the list did not go through.

So Kyle and Jude, please tell me if you receive only once this message, in which
case there is an issue with the list.

Cheers,
Didier