Anyone using Asahi Linux?

I'm eespecially curious whether speakup is included with their kernel,
but Asahi Linux may just get me using fenrir, assuming the audio systems
in this linux are reliable.

I'm looking to get some kind of Linux CLI working in a VMware on my M2
Macbook. Getting Orca would be a plus, but it's not a requirement with
me just now.

TIA
Janina

--