Re: taking a screenshot using either Links or e-links?

I appreciate that wisdom. However, I would deeply prefer the browser specific solutions if at all possible. I am using a Linux shell, which may impact how this door works. further the extra links compile on my desktop is for DOS not Linux.
With appreciation,