Trying to Install ORCA47 in Debian?

Hi All: Ever since Samuel informed about him uploading ORCA47 to experimental, I have been trying to grab it. Finally, after `alot of searching, I found a tar.xz as well as a deb, which installed fine. However, all the time, typing alt+f1 or alt+f2 followed by a command, I get this extra long message about at spy and evolution alarm notify 23549 Storm has been trying to guide me-and-he says my issues with ORCA began once Python3.12 was installed, so he had suggested I try this newer ORCA47. Before I grabbed the .deb, I noticed the .tar didn't have any obvious way of installing, such as make make install. I actually might have asked this on an ORCA list, however in the subscription info, there were no posting addresses listed. I am useing Allison, but wouldn't mind trying Piper. Thanks so much in advance.
Chime