Re: scan and read under Linux

On 27/7/24 23:20, Ryan Mann wrote:
I have the Fedora Mate spin installed on a computer. I have a USB Cannon scanner connected to the computer and I was able to scan a document using Document Scanner.  I was able to save the document as a PDF file.  How can somebody who is blind read a PDF using Orca?
You need to run OCR on the PDF file if you haven't done so already. Otherwise, it's just a series of images of the scanned pages.