fedora 40 workstation

The first boot program needs some help.
Running it with orca bounces me between a frame orca will not read and a
button.
Pressing the button starts the program and shows a list of some networks
but it's not possible to focus on them and actually select any of them so
far.  Has anyone managed to get through that firstboot program using orca?
If so, I'd like to know how you managed navigation and selecting stuff in
that program.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.