Re: getting BARD 2.0 to work with lynx on Linux

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 8:17 AM Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is interesting.
When I first tried to walk through these steps, I had no issue with lynx
at all.  I did notice  that the indicated government privacy policy  was
not provided.
So, I used the DOS build of Links the chain, which is actually on my
desktop.
Good thing too, all of said privacy policy appeared, allowing me to agree
and finish.
granted Its not a service I can actually use, but I am required to keep
the thing active as part of the overseas part of my nls qualification..
never mind the double standard.
Kare

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National Security Agency neither confirms nor denies that it intercepted this message.]
                                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯