Re: RHVoice in Fedora 40

How did you install RHVoice? Did you try to use the copr that says it has
RHVoice, or did you use the README from the Github repository? Did you find an
rpm package or a set of packages for it? I am aware that a copr exists, but last
I knew, it was broken or incomplete since I think 36 or 37. I have been meaning
to make my own for some time, but I want only the free libre voices and
something went wrong with my spec file. I unfortunately never got back around to
getting that rpm set working. I'll probably take a fresh look at this in the
coming week, as I'm a bit rusty when it comes to rpm packaging, although RHVoice
is something that I do miss having packaged in Fedora. For now, the README is
probably your best bet, unless this is what you tried that failed. Don't forget
sudo make install
so that everything gets where it needs to be. If this is what you tried that
fails to work as expected, I've pretty much run out of ideas, but I will be
looking at installing it today to see what I can figure out.
~Kyle