Re: writing yaml visually impaired

On 4/20/24 19:38, 'Elias Ståhlberg' via blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't have a braille display, I don't understand the logic of the file
layout, if the first block is for example four with a space layout, next
a block can already be with a layout of 13 spaces, there is no logic here

It's a visual logic!!! ;^)

The indentation will be done by your IDE (block, flow ...), I would
focus on the syntax and use yamllint to validate your code!

Depending on what your YAML file is for, one possibility would be to use
Python and  dump your collection(s) in YAML.

--
John Doe