ctorrent downloads script

This script I find very useful since it checks for torrent availability
before trying to download.
A couple comment lines are in the bottom for no longer available torrents.
This way if those torrents ever become available at a later date with
different names I can adjust those comment lines and put them into the
gtorrent variable.

#!/usr/bin/env bash
# file: ctorrent.sh - script to get torrents
# dependencies - ctorrent
# commented out gtorrent lines show no longer available torrents.
gtorrent=''
echo "torrent availability checks ahead of download."
echo "decoding meta file before downloading."
ctorrent -x $gtorrent
read
echo "checking torrent pieces before download."
ctorrent -c $gtorrent
read
echo "about to try download."
ctorrent -s ~/Downloads -T -X beep -dd $gtorrent

# gtorrent='https://seedbox.slackware.uk/torrents/slint64-15.0-5-iso.torrent'
gtorrent='https://tails.net/torrents/files/tails-amd64-6.1.iso.torrent'

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>