re: is there any command line reddit client

tuir certainly isn't it.  I tested it and it crashes on run.
All those packages should be removed from the pipi repository and git
pages taken down.
Only way anyone can get to reddit is use of iphone or android phone or
tablet.
An app may work with windows but I haven't used windows since 2013 and am
not about to start now.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.