Re: for those using spamassassin

On 20/2/24 09:01, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Since squirrelmail and mailcube have inaccessible web interfaces for
screen reader users I'm using spamassassin to handle miscrients.

I switched to Rspamd quite a while ago, mainly for performance reasons but also for the positive review I read at LWN. In addition, I subscribed to the Spamhaus Data Query Service (free of charge for small-volume e-mail recipients). Spamhaus have configurations available for Spamassassin and Rspamd that you simply modify according to your user credentials by inserting a key. All of these measures combined have greatly reduced my spam problem.