Re: ssh command line question?

Hi chime,
If I follow, from my shellworld home I would  type
cd .ssh
 and load, in nano? a file called  know host?
with a space?
My guess, if it loads in an editor is to use a search field specifically for my work related hosts, to keep the process simple.
Does that make sense?
If I am honest, the risk you speak of is the very reason why I do not like to mess with stuff at a service, at all.
Kare