Something small to install Linux on.

Hi!
Following the cat fight here I saw someone  mentioning the raspberry 400.
I am a bit tired of the Mac osx system especially when it comes to braille support and therefore searching for something  that can be a good complement for me.
Since I have used Linux and the Linux-project in the older days I need something like that.
If I buy me the Raspberry Pie 400 I need storage for that to install Linux onto.
How much storage do I need?
And how many usb-ports are there on the 400?
Does it support Bluetooth and Wifi?
Bless!
/A