Re: Linux e-readers do they exist?

let me see if I follow.
A portable device that raves about working for the blind. Mandates an input method used by less than 10% of the blindness population? I did stress dectalk, hacking into a Raspberry pi would not create my goal..never mind the absolute lack of an inclusive method for me personally pi wise. I might add that needing to Cary around a USB keyboard reduces its portability. Speaking personally of course, limiting input methods limits sales and market share.
Just my thoughts,