Re: links the chain stinks!

I disagree with this blanket statement.
There is a Links the chain build for DOS that includes JavaScript.
last night I followed Tim's suggestions,
turned on links are   numbered, and it works fine.
Given you are not personally contributing to the development of this browser, are you fully in the right to criticize its documentation? after all, if the developer knew his tool was so widely used by various populations, and individuals with the skills in those populations helped out? this browser could be quite remarkable.
Same for e-links.
I can, because I pushed for it, use e-links at paypal Canada to log into my paypal Canada account. again, uniformed support by those with the skills for these developers? a world of difference speaking personally.
Kare