Re: Brave, or new browser projects and the command line?

Actually, this does not answer the question at all, my fault.
The goal here is using the fastmail web interface..say through a provider like pobox.com
www.pobox.com
Its why the fastmail team is asking about command line browsers.

I do not need fastmail for imap, there are other tools that do this with less complication.