Roundcube test, was webmail, google removing basic html, etc.

sharing some  positive after a fashion results I provided another list.
Subject: roundcube, is  freedos, or dos based mail clients?

Hi folks,
reporting back as a member of the greater Toronto Linux users group likes playing..allot, with mailbox configuration, hosting his own. As he uses roundcube, he created a way for me to text, creating an account and so forth. because the link was simple I could test in lynx, in links, and in elinks, as compiled here at shellworld.
almost everything worked..perfectly.
The thing that does not, is frankly a sloppy crying shame.
I could log in, reach my inbox area, choose to check my inbox and get correct information, compose an email, including editing the email body..everything but actually send the email itself. That is because the send button has been JavaScript coded to be disabled from the keyboard. Lynx has a keystroke that allows you to submit these buttons anyway, if coded correctly. led me to a 510 server error. As I upped the JavaScript friendliness, links and elinks can be compiled for it, I discovered the problem.
the send button is actually java script coded to be harmless..I am serious.
There is a rule in the web content access guidelines for this, stating that all JavaScript must work from the keyboard. Basic reason? those who cannot lift or point a mouse, including those embodying paraplegia. even voice browsers draw upon a form of html, simulate that submit button using enter key infrastructure.
Anyone at all know if roundcube has a support team?
This tool could be amazing with some slight JavaScript fixes.
Thanks,
Karen