Re: Connecting to wifi in LMDE6?

for NetworkManager, I find nmtui easier even in the terminal.  You run
nmtui then move around with arrows and hit enter for your selections and
once a network is connected it'll have an asterisk character next to it.
Once that happens find the back selection on each network line and hit
that then downarrow to quit and hit that and you're live.
I'm starting to work with iwd here and will make some braille notes on
that in not too distant future.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.