Re: insuring alpine's setup menu speaks?

OK Karen, 2 settings I can think of which make Alpine or Pine less frustrating. Disable kee menu, otherwise you will hear these groups of single letter items which are probably designed for beginners. 2nd would have to do with cursor tracking, but right this second I cannot think of its exact name, what you can do is open alpine, m for menu, s for setup, c for config. Then hit a w for search, type in cursor. Its probably a checkbox, so mash enter. Lastly hit an e to commit changes. Hope all of those steps will help.
Chime