Re: Esys braille display and Archlinux

Hello,

that's internal bug in Stormux, because in Arch on laptop it works correctly. but I don't know what to do with that on RPI and Stormux. I've discussed it on Stormux mailing list, but they couldn't help. The cable is correct, in Ubuntu there aren't problems on Raspberry. What does logs say I don't know, because I don't know how can I do that. My way is only to switch back to Ubuntu on RPI.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.