Re: No sound after Arch iso boot

In root however you get there did you do:
alsactl init then
systemctl enable espeakup then
systemctl reboot

Have you got any sound after that reboot?

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.