Re: Debian with Orca

As I understand it, pipewire hit maturity early enough to be included
in Debian 12 aka Bookworm, but too late to replace pulse as the
default, and one has to manually install pipewire and configure Debian
to use it instead of pulse(though I suppose its possible the Expert
mode of the Debian Installer provides the option)... I vaguely
remember reading somewhere(perhaps on this mailing list or in a thread
on the Audio Games forum) that Debian plans to make pipewire the
default for Debian 13 aka Trixie, but I have no idea if that's true or
even how to go about confirming or denying it.