Re: Fedora

Hi,

First, bring up orca settings and switch to the voice tab and at the speech sync combox switchh to espeak-ng.

Second, under the about me page you will want to make sure that orca is set to start at login.  If you have yorur keyboard shortcut set you can press ault+supper+S once to disable orca then reenable it.  If you do not have your shortcut set go to your menu and leftarrow to system, arrow down to hardware, select keyboard short cuts, and press enter.  You will be in a table of short cuts whare you can select what short cuts are assigned.  orca is not set by default.  Find screenreader in the list and press enter then hold down ault supper S then press left arrow to save it. While in here, you can also set short cuts for other things like starting a terminal for example.

HTH.

Matthew