Re: Mint Installation?

Hi Jessica,

I am not Chime but will answer nonetheless ;)

The repository is here:
https://github.com/mlytle4218/pod-kast-rust
The issues already posted there:
https://github.com/mlytle4218/pod-kast-rust/issues
To open (submit) a new issue click on this link:
https://github.com/mlytle4218/pod-kast-rust/issues/new

Be aware that to be allowed to pen an issue you need to be registered to GitHub
and connected to your account (signed in, in GitHub parlance). If that is not
the case clicking will bring up a button allowing you to sign up.

Cheers,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier