Re: Fixing a corrupted partition table using orca?

    If you have a live CD or bootable USB stick, you should be able to bring up ORCA.  Then open a terminal and try using 'fdisk' or some of the Linux command line utilities.  This assumes that your BIOS is set to check for booting from a USB device first.  If it isn't, you probably need someone to help you change that setting.

So yes it might be possible, but it requires some knowledge.