Re: OT: Anyone blind 18+ from Japan / Taiwan around?

Hello Joel!

thanks for you quick reply!

Please, could you send me your eMail, or another contact method?

This list hides eMail addresses (I'm looking at you, mods!)

My eMail is rastislav.kish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you so much!

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 15. 7. 2023 o 21:06 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):