using curl or wget with NLS Bard Site

Has anybody successfully used wget or curl to download Talking
Books from the NLS bard site?

	Both curl and wget have provisions for the user name and
password so all one really needs is path information.

	When one does this the usual way, you've got to enter the
number in to the search box, download the book and then find the
search box again for the next one if there are several.

	I've been doing unix stuff since 1989 and worked for 25
years building automation for my fellow workers so I never miss
an opportunity to be lazy.

	The first time you do something this way, it takes 4
hours but the next times take maybe 2 or 3 minutes.  It's a geek
thing, I guess.

	Many thanks.

Martin McCormick	Amateur radio WB5AGZ