Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:33:03
From: Storm Dragon <storm_dragon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Stormux <stormux@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [stormux] CAVI courses for up coming semester

Howdy All,

Here is an excerpt from the post about the new CAVI semester.

The below CAVI Course Offerings have been selected for this semester,
semester 1 2023.  The newly structured course list for semester 1 2023
will be inclusive of:
- Linux Essentials
- IT Essentials v7
- Python Essentials
The courses listed above are what we will be offering as of the 10th
April 2023 these courses will have fee's attached and the cost to
participate is $100.00 US per course offering, these fee's can be waived
based on financial hardship and on a case-by-case basis. Further
information about the above courses can be gained via the email address
prescribed below.
If you would like to participate, could you please send an email to
neil.hines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, with the course you'd like to participate in,
your first and last name plus your date of birth and country of origin.
The deadline for registering your interest in any of these course
offerings is the 3rd April 2023. We will be in contact during the week
commencing the 3rd April or beforehand to confirm the course details and
your enrolment into either offering plus payment for access, many thanks
in advance...

As you may or may not know, I am the instructor for the Python
Essentials class.

Thanks,
Storm

--