Re: has anyone got emmaubuntus talking?

There may be more to this system, but the website is thoroughly messed up
to the point other languages come up on the english version of the page I
have no clue how to contact support and ask a question.  The boot
parameter to start the screen reader ahead of the installer is classified
information and hidden better than the Russian Order Of Battle and Chinese
Order Of  Battle.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.