Re: XFCE a11Y specific tweaks?

I can't say how well it works as a daily driver since I've mainly used
the option to run Firefox in a stripped down x-session, but LXDE is
the DE Knoppix uses for the Full X session option in its Adriane
accessibility suite. I also don't know what tweaks, if any, Knoppix
uses when running a full LXDE session with Orca.